AODB is the “heart” of airport operations management.
TAV Technologies Airport Operational Database is a resilient, comprehensive central repository center for the operational data management of all airport community members. It provides the efficiency of a central airport operational database with guaranteed, consistent, robust operational performance. It stores, distributes and manages real-time flight data, aeronautical and non-aeronautical services data and transforms all this data into fast and accurate financial figures.
TAV Technologies AODB is a multi-tiered application whose user interface is designed using state-of-the-art web technologies and it takes advantage of cross browser and platform compatibility.
Fully compliant with Eurocontrol A-CDM milestone approach, TAV Technologies AODB helps you to execute efficient operational planning
TAV Technologies AODB is configurable depending on the operation and size of the airport. AODB is equally well suited for small, medium-sized or large airports. According to the needs of the customer, it can be downsized or dedicated “cost effective” solutions can be tailored.
AODB Key Features and Benefits
- Centralized management of multiple terminals and airports. (Multi-airport)
- Eurocontrol A-CDM compliant, provides a collaborative working environment for all stakeholders.
- Web-based and user friendly graphical user interface (GUI).
- Real time communication between all parties.
- Configurable IATA and ICAO codes support.
- Multilingual user interfaces.
- Strong and easily configurable user Access Management.
- Enhanced security via authorization and authentication mechanisms at all levels.
- Enables future systems to be integrated with minimum disruption.
- Scalable to meet future airport expansion needs.
- Ensures 24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation.
- Platform and database independent.
- Central Data Warehouse for all operational, financial and statistical data within the airport.
- Extensive statistical and reporting capabilities.
- Easily customizable, configurable and dynamic airport tariffs management, integrated to any ERP system for billing.
Active Flight Management System (AFMS)
AFMS is the core management application for flights of an airport, providing the following functionalities.
- Fast and easy management and distribution of Active (daily) Flight information
- Import / Export Active Flight schedules from/to various formats and files
- Management of flight and aircraft movements
- Management of flight status changes
- Management of resource usage of flights and aircraft
- One-click user actions (resource allocation, data manipulation etc.) on user interface
- Auto-updates of flight information on screen
- User action auditing and built-in reporting functionalities, plus advanced 3rd party reporting facilities
- Collaborative working environment
Seasonal Flight Management System (SFMS)
SFMS is the management application of the seasonal flight schedules of an airport. TAV Technologies AODB's SFMS provides the following functionalities:
- Management of seasonal flight schedules
- Generates active flight information from seasonal schedules and distribute them to related systems
- Import / export seasonal flight schedules from/to various formats and files
TAV Technologies AODB SFMS is already integrated with a set of external systems in order to get seasonal flight schedules (or SSM messages) automatically:
- Ground Handler Integrations
- SSIM Integration
- Sitatex Integration
Knowledge Base Management System (KBMS)
- KBMS is the knowledge base data warehouse for referential and configurations data in all TAV Technologies ABS AODB modules.
- KBMS is the management
- application for reference and configuration data in an airport such as:
- Airport, airline codes; IATA, IC
- City, country codes; IATA, ICAO
- Aircraft types, registrations, MTOWs
- Resource and equipment types within the airport; counters, aerobridges, lounges, carousels, gates etc.
- Flight-related definitions; flight modes, types, remarks etc.
- Airport setup data
- User authorization rules
- User authentication parameters
- Notification and alert management
- Auditing facilities
- Airport setup data
- Media management