TAV Technologies SCMS is designed to meet the capacity management requirements of airport slot coordinators and capacity planners. It is an efficient, comprehensive and user-friendly system that allows coordinators to plan, manage, monitor and optimize the usage of airport resources in full compliance with IATA standards.
TAV Technologies SCMS offers remarkable efficiency in capacity management and the best possible performance in slot coordination. It is built on vast experience accrued at numerous airports, which ensures it addresses the real operational and planning needs of slot coordinators and airport capacity planners.
TAV Technologies SCMS offers a set of applications for airport slot planners and coordinators to make better assessments and decisions that lead to optimal outcomes, substantially improved capacity management, monitoring and optimization capability.
SET OF APPLICATIONS FOR EXCELLENT PLANNING
TAV Technologies SCMS includes five modules to cover all necessary slot coordination and capacity planning functionalities and facilitate accurate slot allocation decisions:
- Slot Coordination Module: Presents detailed slot records in tabular format, which guarantees efficiency in managing and monitoring historic, current and future slot allocations
- Capacity Manager Module: Provides a user-friendly, Gantt Chart-based graphical display of airport resources, which allows slot coordinators to have full view of the available capacity. In addition, the module has an optimization feature that maximizes the utilization of resources.
- Slot Planner Module : Provides an easy-to-interpret and comprehensive dashboard with visual notifications and charts that show the capacity usage of airport resources. Airport resources can be both aircraft movement related (e.g. runway, stand, gate) and passenger movement related (passport kiosks, security check points, and check-in counters). The data is updated in real-time and therefore the Slot Planner Dashboard equips the users with the real time capacity evaluation capability.
- What-if Module: Fffers the capability to evaluate different flight schedule and airport infrastructure scenarios as well as alternative physical or operational rules and regulations. Using the what-if module, the capacity planners of the airport can plan the airport infrastructure or resource expansion projects based on the results of growth trend scenarios, and can determine the most appropriate date intervals for any long-term infrastructure maintenance events.
- Passenger Flow Simulation: Helps airports to simulate the passenger flow in the airport and plan their passenger related resources accordingly. The module provides the functionalities to reflect the passenger attributes and behaviors in the system.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Better use of available airport resource capacity
- Makes it easy to detect bottlenecks and helps make problem solving and decision-making more efficient
- Evaluates slot allocation alternatives based on resource availability and a predefined rule set, then offers the best solution by using an Advanced Optimization Modeling Algorithm
- Expedites the messaging process through improved communication with airlines
- Presents notifications, enabling the slot coordinator to take proactive or corrective actions
- Easy-to-use graphical display for improved capacity allocation
- Enables airlines to alternate among online access to the system, Type-B and email messaging
- Detects and displays inconsistencies in flight plans
- For slot allocation, real-time impact assessment for changes made to any factor
- Effective handling of historic rights
- Batch file-upload option offered to both airlines and airports to support processing batch requests which are already included inside Excel files.
- Advanced Graphical User Interface (GUI) simultaneously displays updated notifications and warnings
- Passenger load generation and flow development as part of the simulation module
- Average waiting times for passengers in queues as an output of the simulation (passport, security, etc.)
- Integration options with other airport systems, including AODB and RMS
- Advanced authentication and authorization management
- Extensive statistical reporting
- Efficient management of airport capacity